Non-Profit and Other Entities Guidance
- Council on Government Relations (COGR)
- COGR’s COVID-Related Resources
- COGR's Federal Agency Guidance Matrix
- COGR's FAQs and Resources on COVID-19's Impact to Federal Awards
- Extension of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations
- Ford Foundation, A Message of Support for Our Grantees
- The Health Research Alliance (HRA) is a collaborative member organization of non-profit research funders that is committed to maximizing the impact of biomedical research to improve human health. They represent over 85 non-profit funders that have invested nearly $14 billion in biomedical research and training.
HRA solicited feedback from its members on how they are preparing for or responding to COVID-19, and combined this data with information compiled by a team at the Simons Foundation. They’ve consolidated the information into one spreadsheet, which contains data from 80 non-profit sponsors.
- IBM: Memo to IBM Federal Subcontractors and Team-Members: COVID 19 Preparedness
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory: COVID-19 Precautions when working at APL
- Lockheed Martin: Lockheed Martin’s Health Measures Related to On-Site Visits
- Oxford Policy Management: COVID-19 email for researchers