National Institutes of Health
NIH recently updated its Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients website with additional FAQs, new funding opportunities, as well as video messages from NIH Deputy Director for Extramural Research, Dr. Mike Lauer, where he addresses some of the most common questions. You are encouraged to monitor NIH’s COVID-19 website frequently, as new information is continuously be added. To help you identify updated content, that page now includes a link to page update history so you can easily see what’s new.
- Naval Research Lab
National Science Foundation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for National Science Foundation (NSF) Proposers and Awardees
- Letter to the Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences (SBE) Community
- NSF's Guidance on Implementation of OMB Memorandum M-20-17
- Statement on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Includes impact on NSF’s acceptance and review of proposals, impact on award oversight, impact on meetings funded via a grant from NSF, etc.
- Coronavirus Information
- NSF EHR Announcements 03/27/2020
- NSF Financial Management Reminders Regarding COVID-19 May 27, 2020
- Dear Colleague Letter on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19):
NSF is accepting proposals to conduct non-medical, non-clinical-care research that can be used immediately to explore how to model and understand the spread of COVID-19, to inform and educate about the science of virus transmission and prevention, and to encourage the development of processes and actions to address this global challenge.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Provisioning Advanced Cyberinfrastructure to Further Research on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure is inviting RAPID proposals and supplemental funding requests to existing awards that address COVID-19 challenges through data and/or software infrastructure development activities.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Request for SBIR/STTR Phase I Proposals Addressing COVID-19
Office of Management and Budget
- Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations
- M-20-11 Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Centers for Disease Control
- The Student and Exchange Visitor Program
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID):
- U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy - Office of Science
Other Federal Entities and National Labs
- Argonne operations - COVID-19 Modifications
- Argonne COVID-19 Update: Illinois “stay-at-home” order extended thru April 30
- Argonne COVID-19 Update: CDC Guidance Regarding Face Coverings
- Argonne - COVID-19 Update – Transition to Limited Operations
- Argonne - Cook County Dept. of Public Health Issues New Travel Guidance (July 21, 2020)
- Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) COVID-19 FAQs
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory: Notice to Requesters and Technical Representatives - COVID-19 Information for Subcontractors Working On-Site at LBNL
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory: COVID-19 Notification
- Los Alamos National Laboratory - COVID-19 Preparedness and Maintaining Laboratory Operations
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), COVID-19 FAQs
- Newton Award for Transformative Ideas during the COVID-19 Pandemic. See Funding Opportunity Number BRO-20-NEWTON. Proposals are due no by 1pm (PST) on 5/15/2020.
- Sandia National Laboratories - Mission Essential Subcontract Activities During COVID-19 Response
- STScI: COVID-19 Impact on the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) Cycle 1 GO Proposal Deadline